Saturday

I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 Value Added Packed Upgrade on Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Changes and Features

Yes it does, since the Samsung Galaxy S I9000 reportedly can't get the Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich becuase of its hardware capability issues. Here come's the value packed firmware upgrade with added features such as Face Unlock - The camera features that is now working, users can take pictures while also capturing a video. This firmware will also set into a better I/O performance, faster auto-rotation from portrait to landscape mode, a Photo Editor from the Galaxy S II features, new lock screen sound etc.

Here's the added features and changes:
-Face Unlock
-Galaxy S2 Photo Editor
-Galaxy Note Lockscreen
-Camera is better and can also take picture while shooting video + Minor UI Change
-Auto-Rotation is fast - Fast switching from portrait to landscape
-FPS is a bit higher on 3D. But still not better than froyo.
-IO performance is better. Amazing.
-Quadrant first run: 1425
-Second run: 1643
-Browser is simply smoother.
-But 2 FPS on speed reading HTML5 test WTF? Something must be wrong with HTML5!
-182+1 Points on html5test.com.
-Avaible ram is 320mb.
-Notification bar turn back speed is faster and smoother.
-Gallery3D is faster and smoother.
-Task manager kills more app(not sure).
-Nenamark looks much smoother than JW1.
-Faster overall and this made me happy.

Some Screenshots:

I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 Value Added Packed Upgrade SS1

I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 Value Added Packed Upgrade SS2

I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 Value Added Packed Upgrade SS3

I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 Value Added Packed Upgrade SS4

I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 Value Added Packed Upgrade SS5

You can now manually upgrade your devices to Android 2.3.6 value packed, just follow this complete flashing instruction on how to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S I9000 to Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread using the said I9000XXJVU stock ROM.

sources: DroidAngel|Sammobile

No comments:

Post a Comment