Disclaimer: Use this procedure at your own risk. We shall not held responsible anything happens to your device for following this guide.Installing stock ROM I9001XXKQ1 on Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001 Odin flashing procedure:
Grab the Stock ROM:Germany DBT - GT-I9001_DBT_I9001XXKQ1_I9001DBTKQ1 (firmware update 2012 January)
Update: Latest firmware releases for Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001, these are Value Pack 2.3.6 Gingerbread, you can grab one according to your country and carrier provider if you are not already upgraded or can't get it on Kies.
June 2012 firmware updateBaltic SEB - GT-I9001_I9001XXKQE_I9001OXFKQ2
Baltic SEB - GT-I9001_I9001XXKQI_I9001OXFKQ3
Germany (Vodafone) VD2 - GT-I9001I9001BUKP9_I9001VD2KP4
Poland (Orange) IDE - GT-I9001_I9001BVKPC_I9001IDEKPC
Romania (Vodafone) CNX - GT-I9001_I9001BUKP9_I9001CNXKP2
Spain (Vodafone) ATL - GT-I900_I9001BUKP9_I9001ATLKP4
May 2012 firmware updateAustria ATO - GT-I9001_ATO_I9001XXKQE_I9001ATOKP3
Netherlands XEN - GT-I9001_I9001XXKQE_I9001XENKP2
Nordic countries NEE - GT-I9001_I9001XXKQG_I9001NEELE1
Romania (Cosmote) COA GT-I9001 I9001XXKQE_I9001OXFKQ2
Thailand THL - GT-I9001_I9001DXLD3_I9001OLBLD2
Malaysia XME - GT-I9001_I9001DXLD3_I9001OLBLD2
April 2012 firmware updateIndia INU - GT-I9001_I9001XXKQD_ I9001ODDKP5
Switzerland AUT - GT-I9001_AUT_I9001XXKQB_I9001OXXKP8
March 2012 firmware updateGermany (Vodafone) VD2 - GT-I9001_ I9001BUKP7_I9001VD2KP3
Germany (T-Mobile) DTM - GT-I9001_I9001BOKP9_I9001DTMKP4
Poland (Play) PRT - GT-I9001_I9001XXKQ6_I9001PRTKP2
February 2012 firmware updateGermany DBT - GT-I9001_I9001XXKQ7_I9001DBTKP2
Russia SER - GT-I9001_I9001XXKQ6_I9001SERKP7
Older released Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread stock ROMThese are firmware releases last year 2011 an older build versions than above list but still useful for bringing back the device back to original stock 2.3.6.
Poland XEO - GT-I9001_I9001XXKPU_I9001OXAKP1
Poland (Orange) IDE - GT-I9001_I9001BVKPA_I9001IDEKPB
Luxembourg LUX - GT-I9001_I9001XXKPG_I9001LUXKP1
Egypt EGY - GT-I9001_I9001JPKP3_I9001OJPKP3
United Arab Emirates XSG - GT-I9001_I9001JPKP3_I9001OJPKP3
Taiwan BRI - GT-I9001_I9001ZSKP6_I9001OZSKP6
Hong Kong TGY - GT-I9001_I9001ZSKP6_I9001OZSKP6
Grab the following files:Downloader: Odin v4.43
Ops File: AriesVE.ops
Driver: Download the driver. (this driver support almost all Samsung phones or install kies on your PC).
- Back up all important data stored from the device.
- Make sure that the battery is fully charge.
- Use the supplied PC USB cable for SGS Plus.
- Remember the APN settings of your device.
1. Extract the downloaded file, to get the single tar file. I9001XXKQ1_I9001XXKPI_I9001DBTKP1_HOME.tar.md5
2. Run Odin Multi Downloader v4.43
3. Load the OPS file, tick on 'OPS' button then load the AriesVE.ops
4. Click on the 'One Package' checkbox, then tick on 'One Package' button and then load the
Then wait a couple of seconds while Odin is checking the MD5 Checksum.
5. Set the Galaxy S Plus in Download Mode before connecting it to PC: Press and Hold Vol Down + Home + Power button.
6. Connect the phone to PC when it display in Download Mode. Odin will automatically detect the phone if it's properly connected.
7. Hit the the "START" button to begin flashing. (Once the flashing already started, DO NOT TOUCH the phone or Interrupt the process.
8. Wait until it's successfully completes, it takes around 5 or more minutes (depends the speed of your computer). A word 'PASS!' will be shown once it successfully finishes.
9. Do some reconfiguration:
Check and confirm the newly firmware installed *#1234#
Do full factory reset or wipe data cache. *2767*3855#
Wipe data factory reset to avoid any issues bootloop, or just stuck on Samsung logo after flashing.
Press and hold the volume up+Home+Power button.
Once in recovery option.
Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
(use volume keys to toggle and home button to select)
Change to your desired text/language ( after flashing the default language is set in German).
Reset the default APN setting in your region (if having wifi and network problem issues).
For flashing failures and errors:
- remove the phone from PC
- remove the phone's battery for a couple of seconds then in-place it back again.
- check the driver installation, do un-install then re-install
- check USB cable or try to use another one
- check PC USB ports and then try to connect to another port
- close any programs like anti-virus that might interrupt the process, especially Kies for it will block Odin from working properly
- then repeat the whole process again