Thursday

Changes of I9100XXLPB Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 Galaxy S II new leaked

Here's a few details of the said new Ice cream Sandwich 4.0.3 firmware that has been leaked recently for Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 with build number I9100XXLPB.  We have gathered this up from our own observation and from other users who already tried installing the said I9100XXLPB ROM.

Some Changes.

*  New enhance user interface that looks like 3D effects in scrolling.
* Battery life much better and less drains than previous one.
* Task, Touch, Face unlock is still the same from previous build LP6
*  GPS, 3G and 2G data works.
*  Camera works.

* This version still looks the same as of Gingerbread unlike the ICS ASOP based, but is more stable and faster than others.

Bug Fixes:
* Home Button not working from LP6 now fixed.
I9100XXLPB Galaxy S II Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 SS1I9100XXLPB Galaxy S II Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 SS2I9100XXLPB Galaxy S II Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 SS3
I9100XXLPB Galaxy S II Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 SS4I9100XXLPB Galaxy S II Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 SS5I9100XXLPB Galaxy S II Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 SS6

Minor bugs and disadvantages:
* Update notification keeps hanging around on the top of the screen
* Some don't like the Touchwiz ICS launcher, they ofthen more on the touchwiz stuff, better more functions that less.

So, try it out yourself by now, until the official Ice Cream sandwich will be release sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment