I9100XWLPG another Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich officially released for Nordic Countries version of Samsung Galaxy S2. The I9100XWLPG is the third official ICS rolled out for Nordic Countries from last month's I9100XXLPQ and I9100XWLPD and obviously, they got the most latest build.
So, just keep an eye of the I9100XWLPG that probably will be released in your country too. If you have the unbranded or unlocked version and you're an expert Galaxy S2 firmware tweaker you can try the I9100XWLPG NEE stock ROM.
Here's the firmware info:
Country: Nordic countries
Device: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 unbranded version
Product Code: GT-I9100LKANEE
Latest firmware: I9100XWLPG/I9100NEELP4/I9100XXLPX/I9100XWLPG
PDA: I9100XWLPG | CSC: I9100NEELP4 | Phone: I9100XXLPX
Version: Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Build date: 5/30/2012 4:41:46 PM
Stock ROM: GT-I9100_ICS_4.0.3_NEE_I9100XWLPG_I9100NEELP4_I9100XXLPX
Odin flasher instruction for installing I9100XWLPG Stock ROM in upgrading:
This guide is meant for advance users only, who previously done some tweaks on their devices. Typical users may only upgrade on Kies or via OTA.
The stock ROM packaged is NON-WIPE, it doesn't include a (boot.bin/Sbl.bin) BOOTLOADER images. But it's better to make a back up copy of all important files stored from the device first before flashing, in-case something might went wrong.
* Make sure the battery is fully charge.
* Extract the firmware after download
* Run Odin Downloader
* Put your device in Recovery MODE (Home + Volume up + Power)
* Wipe Data/Factory reset
* Wipe Cache
* Take Out Your battery & put it back in
* Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
* Click PDA then select and load the binary tar file I9100XWLPG_I9100NEELP4_I9100XXLPX_Home.tar.md5
* Then Hit the START button.