Monday

I717UCLF6 AT&T Samsung Galaxy NOTE SGH-I717 Official Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich Software Update is Out!

I717UCLF6 we have already got the AT&T Samsung Galaxy NOTE SGH-I717 Official Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich Software Update from Kies. There are reports that this will officially rolled out beginning on June 10, 2012 and offers a lot of amazing features and improvements to the device.
For those who doesn't know what new features this latest software update brings. We'll Samsung called it as Premium Suite, there's nothing more exciting to it, some users are already familiar to this its the same as told from the ICS releases from International Galaxy Note version GT-N7000 a few months ago such as Face unlock and S-Note.
So, keep an eye of it on Kies or via OTA (Over the Air) notifications or you might confirmed and asked how to's from AT&T support team.

Here's the firmware info:
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717
Country: USA
Carrier: AT&T
Product Code: ATT
Latest firmware: I717UCLF6/I717ATTLF6/I717UCLF6/I717UCLF6
PDA: I717UCLF6
CSC: I717ATTLF6
MODEM: I717UCLF6
Android version: v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Build: 6/26/2012 10:55:43 AM

For advance users, testers, modders and developers out there you can upgrade, cooked, creates some overwhelming mods by using the original stock ROM: I717UCLF6 Original Stock ICS 4.0.4 Firmware and flash it using Odin flasher tool.
Odin3_v3.07
USB Driver

How to manually install I717UCLF6 ICS 4.0.4 Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717


- Back-up all important data stored from the device
- Make sure the battery is fully charge
- Use PC runs with Windows OS and good USB serial port
- Grab stock ROM, USB driver and Odin

1) Run Odin
2) Click on the PDA button, then load the I717UCLF6_I717ATTLF6_I717UCLF6_HOME.tar.md5
3) The "Re-partition checkbox SHOULD NOT be checked

4) Reboot the Galaxy Note in Download Mode (Press Volume Down+Home+Power button)
then Press Volume Up when the Warning message appears
5) Connect the phone to PC, using the supplied USB cable
6) Hit "START" button to begin flashing
7) Wait until the flashing finishes

Make factory reset after completely rebooted if ever encountered bootloops
 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment