Thursday

Telstra Australia Galaxy S2 ICS 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich I9100TDVLP4 Firmware Update Released!

Another Samsung Galaxy S2 ICS saga news, Telstra Australia recently announced that the official Ice Cream Sandwich firmware upgrade for Samsung Galaxy S2 is finally rolled out. The new firmware build number is I9100TDVLP4 this an update from previous build I9100TDVLB1 2.3.6. Telstra is one step ahead from Vodafone when it comes for firmware update, so it means all Vodafone users in Australia will be the last to received the said ICS update for Galaxy S2 since Optus and the Generic or Unbranded version already have an ICS released a days ago.
Official


The firmware update is now available on Kies and this must be rolled out via OTA (over the air) So, expect for the notification message to receive or check for updates in your phone's settings. It will only takes around half an hour to update and depends of  your connection speed. Just ensure that the battery is fully charge to avoid update failure issues and also make sure to back-up all of your important files before updating for it will reset your phone back to factory default setting once done upgrading.

Firmware details:
Country: Australia
Carrier: Telstra
Android device: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100T
Product Code: GT-I9100LKJTEL
Latest firmware: I9100TDVLP4/I9100TTELLP2/I9100TDVLP3/I9100TDVLP4
Version: Android ICS 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Build Date: 4/19/2012 5:58:28 PM
Release Date: 4/25/2012
Stock ROM: GT-I9100T_TEL_ICS_4.0.3_I9100TDVLP4_I9100TTELLP2_I9100TDVLP3

So, enjoy the new  features and major changes of the ICS!.

No comments:

Post a Comment