Thursday

I9100DXLPB Singapore Samsung Galaxy S2 now get new ICS 4.0.3 Update

I9100DXLPB - Singapore both both carrier and branded version of Samsung Galaxy S2 now getting another Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich this moth of June 2012. This is another build from previous released I9100DXLP9 last month. There must another new enhancements and improvements added to this update.

We already spotted the firmware on Kies, and everyone may try to check for the said software update  their on Kies.So if you have an issues regarding with your current ICS version, you may keep an eye of the said update.

This firmware build also released in Malaysia, so probably the rest of south-east asian countries loke Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam will also get this update anytime on their Galaxy S2 smart-phone soon.

Here's the firmware info:
Device: Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100
Region: Asia
PDA: I9100DXLPB
CSC: I9100OLBLPA
MODEM: I9100DXLPA
Build version: Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Date released: June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment