N7000XXLQ2 N7000OXELP6 N7000XXLPT an Android 4.0.3 ICS Ice Cream Sandwich firmware for Russia users of Samsung Galaxy note GT-N7000 now available on Kies firmware server. It has the same firmware build number from recently released in UK, but this one got a build modification of June 04, 2012.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
Product Code: SER
Latest firmware: N7000XXLQ2/N7000OXELP6/N7000XXLPT/N7000XXLQ2
Version: ICS 4.0.3
Build: June 04, 2012
Release: June 07, 2012
Stock ROM: N7000XXLQ2_N7000OXELP6_N7000XXLPT_SER
English (New Zealand)
English (South Africa)
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
Espanol (Estados Unidos)
(note: may contain errors)
Tips on how to update on Kies and OTA:
Make sure that your battery is fully charge, connect your Galaxy Note, then run Kies.
- Download the latest Kies on your PC, Kies was also updated with a new version. This will help and prevent you from updating failures.
You'll just receives a pop-up notification message saying that the new firmware update is now available. Again, ensure that the phone's battery is fully charge before hitting the "Upgrade Now" button.
Odin flasher instruction for installing N7000XXLQ2 Stock ROM in upgrading:
This guide is meant for advance users only, who previously done some firmware tweaks on their devices like rooting, installing custom ROMs because Kies will not recognize this devices from updating and only get this error message "Your device does not support software upgrading via Kies". Typical users may only upgrade on Kies or via OTA. The stock ROM packaged is NON-WIPE, it doesn't include a (boot.bin/Sbl.bin) BOOTLOADER images. But it's better to make a back up copy of all important files stored from the device first before flashing, in-case something might went wrong.
* Make sure the battery is fully charge.
* Extract the firmware after download
* Run Odin3_v3.04
* Put your device in Recovery MODE (Home + Volume up + Power)
* Wipe Data/Factory reset
* Wipe Cache
* Take Out Your battery & put it back in
* Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
* Click PDA then select and load the binary tar file N7000XXLQ2_N7000OXELP6_N7000XXLPT_Home.tar.md5
* Then Hit the START button.