United Kingdom Samsung Galaxy S3 Latest firmware: I9300XXBLG6/I9300OXABLG6/I9300XXLG6/I9300XXBLG6. As of 25th of July 2012, UK Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 receives another firmware update packed in Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich this is the second update for this month after an update from I9300XXBLFB a few weeks ago.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
Country: United Kingdom
Build Date: 20-07-2012
Stock ROM I9300XXBLG6: Download
How to Install or Flash I9300XXBLG6 Stock ROM using Odin3_v3.04
Note: This guide is not advisable for typical users, you must only upgrade thru Kies,. This is guide is for advance users only.
Full detailed guide for beginners
If this is your first time heard about this method, read the step by step guide first, before you may proceed installing one of these stock ROM.
Quick Guide for advance users
Ensure that the battery is fully charge.
Make a Back up copy of all important data/files stored from the phone’s internal memory.
1. Download the specific stock ROM according to your device country origin. Then extract it.
2. Download Odin3_v3.04.
3. Download USB driver (only needed if you have not previously installed Kies on your PC/laptop).
4. Run Odin3_v3.04 on PC desktop
5. Click on the PDA button then browse to the folder where you extracted the stock ROM
6. Do Not check the Re-Partition checkbox. Mark check these checkboxes Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time.
7. Reboot the phone in download mode: Turn it off first, then gently press and hold the VolumeDown key+HOME+ Power buttons simultaneously
8. Connect the phone to PC when it’s in the Download Mode screen.
9. Hit the “START’ button.
10. Wait until a word “PASS’ appears.
11. Remove the phone from PC.
12. Do factory reset if necessary.
13. Reconfigure APN settings if necessary.