I9100BOLPE new firmware release for Austria T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100. The I9100BOLPE is the latest build than the previous released I9100BOLPD in all Galaxy S2 with T-Mobile carrier across Europe. The firmware was build as dated April 12, 2012 but the modem version is still the same with the BOLPD. It's now online Kies and probably rolled out also via OTA, so just check it out.
Product Code: MAX
Latest firmware: I9100BOLPE/I9100MAXLP6/I9100BOLP5/I9100BOLPE
PDA: I9100BOLPE| CSC: I9100MAXLP6 | MODEM: I9100BOLP5
Version: Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Build Date: April, 12, 2012
Stock ROM: GT-I9100_ICS_4.0.3_MAX_I9100BOLPE_I9100MAXLP6_I9100BOLP5
Odin flasher instruction for installing I9100XXLPW Stock ROM in upgrading:
This guide is meant for advance users only, who previously done some tweaks on their devices. Typical users may only upgrade on Kies or via OTA.
The stock ROM package is NON-WIPE, it doesn't include a (boot.bin/Sbl.bin) BOOTLOADER images. But it's better to make a back up copy of all important files stored from the device first before flashing, in-case something might went wrong.
* Make sure the battery is fully charge.
* Extract the firmware after download
* Run Odin Downloader
* Put your device in Recovery MODE (Home + Volume up + Power)
* Wipe Data/Factory reset
* Wipe Cache
* Take Out Your battery & put it back in
* Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
* Click PDA then select and load the binary tar file I9100BOLPE_I9100MAXLP6_I9100BOLP5_Home.tar.md5
* Then Hit the START button.