Saturday

I9100XWLPD France unbranded Samsung Galaxy S2 ICS official release

I9100XWLPD - France unlocked or unbranded version of Samsung Galaxy S II GT-1900 is now finally getting its official Ice Cream Sandwich firmware upgrade. The I9100XWLPD is an update from the current firmware if I'm not mistaken I9100XWKJ2 which is 2.3.5 that was released last year on October 2012, OMG! too long ago. This XWLPD is also currently being  rolled out in some selected European countries like, Austria, Italy, Croatia,  Netherlands, Nordic countries, Norway, Poland, Portugal and Slovenia. This firmware is reportedly the most stable ICS OS for the Galaxy S2, just being pushed out on some countries above to fix some minor bug issues including SOD (Sleep-Of-Death) problem according to some users that experience it.
I9100XWLPD France Samsung Galaxy S2 ICS firmware upgrade

Well, here it is now a fresh and brand new firmware build, the  most latest among the rest. Just check it out on Kies and get your device fully upgraded to the latest Ice Cream Sandwich tweaks.

Here's the firmware info,  including the original stock ROM for advance users.
Country: France
Device: Samsung galaxy S II GT-I91000 Generic
Product Code: XEF
Latest firmware: I9100XWLPD/I9100XEFLP2/I9100XXLPW/I9100XWLPD
PDA: I9100XWLPD | CSC: I9100XEFLP2 | Phone/MODEM: I9100XXLPW
Version: Android 4.0.3 Ice cream Sandwich
Build: 5/13/2012 4:41:42 PM
Stock ROM: GT-I9100_ICS_4.0.3_XEF_I9100XWLPD/I9100XEFLP2/I9100XXLPW


Included Packaged Languages:
Basque
Catala
Cestina
Dansk
Deutsch (Deutschland)
Deutsch (Osterreich)
Deutsch (Schweiz)
English (Australia)
English (Ireland)
English (New Zealand)
English (South Africa)
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
Espanol (Espana)
Espanol (Estados Unidos)
Estonian
Francais (France)
Francais (Suisse)
Galician
Hrvatski
Icelandic
Irish
Italiano
Kazakh
Latviesu
Lietvieu
Macedonian
Magyar
Nederlands (Belgie)
Nederlands (Nederland)
Norsk bokmal
Polski
Portugues (Brazil)
Portugues (Portugal)
Romana
Slovencina
Slovenscina
Suomi
Svenska
Turkce
Uzbek
Greek
Belarussian
Russian
Ukrainian
Serbian
Korean

Odin flasher instruction for installing I9100XXLPW Stock ROM in upgrading:
This guide is meant for advance users only, who previously done some tweaks on their devices. Typical users may only upgrade on Kies or via OTA.
The stock ROM packaged is NON-WIPE, it doesn't include a (boot.bin/Sbl.bin) BOOTLOADER images. But it's better to make a back up copy of all important files stored from the device first before flashing, in-case something might went wrong.

* Make sure the battery is fully charge.
* Extract the firmware after download
* Run Odin Downloader
* Put your device in Recovery MODE (Home + Volume up + Power)
* Wipe Data/Factory reset
* Wipe Cache
* Take Out Your battery & put it back in
* Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
* Click PDA then select and load the binary tar file I9100XWLPD/I9100XEFLP2/I9100XXLPW_Home.tar.md5 * Then Hit the START button.

No comments:

Post a Comment