Saturday

I9100XXLPW Poland Samsung Galaxy S2 new Official ICS firmware update release

I9100XXLPW new Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 firmware update  release for Poland Samsung Galaxy S II. The I9100XXLPW  is the 3rd ICS update from I9100XXLPQ and I9100XXLPS that was previously released last month March and April in Poland. This firmware build with a new modem that is the same from the latest I9100XWLPD released also in European countries that reportedly fixes some lags and bugs issues from previous build this includes to those who experience SOD's, battery drains, get force close in market when using voice search.So, just try to check it out on Kies, it is now available online.
I9100XXLPW Poland Galaxy S2 Official ICS firmware update release

Here's the firmware info, including the original stock ROM. 

Poland
Device: Samsung Galaxy S II GT- I9100 unbranded, unlock, simfree
Product Code: XEO
Latest firmware: I9100XXLPW/I9100OXALPW/I9100XXLPW/I9100XXLPW
PDA:  I9100XXLPW | CSC: I9100OXALPW | Phone: I9100XXLPW
Version: Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
Build: 5/2/2012 7:27:25 PM
Stock ROM: GT-I9100_ICS_4.0.3_I9100XXLPW_I9100OXALPW_I9100XXLPW

Odin flasher instruction for installing I9100XXLPW Stock ROM in upgrading:
This guide is meant for advance users only, who previously done some tweaks on their devices. Typical users may only upgrade on Kies or via OTA.
The stock ROM packageds are NON-WIPE, it doesn't include a (boot.bin/Sbl.bin) BOOTLOADER images. But it's better to make a back up copy of all important files stored from the device first before flashing, in-case something might went wrong.

* Make sure the battery is fully charge.
* Extract the firmware after download
* Run Odin Downloader
* Put your device in Recovery MODE (Home + Volume up + Power)
* Wipe Data/Factory reset
* Wipe Cache
* Take Out Your battery & put it back in
* Put your device into Download MODE (Home + Volume Down + Power)
* Click PDA then select and load the binary tar file I9100XXLPW_I9100OXALPW_I9100XXLPW_Home.tar.md5
* Then Hit the START button.

I9100XXLPW build.prop

Code:
# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=IML74K
ro.build.display.id=IML74K.XXLPW
ro.build.version.incremental=XXLPW
ro.build.version.sdk=15
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.0.3
ro.build.date=Mon Apr 30 21:26:31 KST 2012
ro.build.date.utc=1335788791
ro.build.type=user
ro.build.user=se.infra
ro.build.host=SEP-100
ro.build.tags=release-keys
ro.product.model=GT-I9100
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.name=GT-I9100
ro.product.device=GT-I9100
ro.product.board=smdk4210
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=exynos4
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=GT-I9100
ro.tether.denied=false
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=GT-I9100-user 4.0.3 IML74K XXLPW release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-I9100/GT-I9100:4.0.3/IML74K/XXLPW:user/release-keys
ro.build.characteristics=phone
# Samsung Specific Properties
ro.build.PDA=I9100XXLPW
ro.build.hidden_ver=I9100XXLPW
ro.build.changelist=413606
# end build properties
#
# system.prop for smdk4210
#

rild.libpath=/system/lib/libsec-ril.so
rild.libargs=-d /dev/ttyS0
ro.sf.lcd_density=240

wifi.interface=wlan0
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=15
#wlan.driver.apmode "unloaded"

net.streaming.rtsp.uaprof=http://wap.samsungmobile.com/uaprof/GT-I9100.xml
net.streaming.rtsp.uaprof.bo=http://wap.samsungmobile.com/uaprof/GT-I9100BO.xml
net.streaming.rtsp.uaprof.hz=http://wap.samsungmobile.com/uaprof/GT-I9100HZ.xml

media.enable-commonsource=true
persist.sys.storage_preload=1
#
# ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
ro.opengles.version=131072
ro.sf.lcd_density=240
ro.config.ringtone=S_Over_the_horizon.ogg
ro.config.notification_sound=S_Whistle.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert=Good_Morning.ogg
ro.config.media_sound=Media_preview_Touch_the_light.ogg
hwui.render_dirty_regions=false
dalvik.vm.heapstartsize=5m
dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=128m
dalvik.vm.heapsize=128m
ro.secdirenc=true
ro.secsddecryption=true
ro.secfulldirenc=true
keyguard.no_require_sim=true
dev.sfbootcomplete=0
dev.powersave_fps=0
ro.ril.hsxpa=1
ro.ril.gprsclass=10
ro.setupwizard.mode=OPTIONAL
ro.com.google.gmsversion=4.0_r1
ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-samsung
ro.error.receiver.default=com.samsung.receiver.error
ro.url.legal=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-legal.html
ro.url.legal.android_privacy=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/privacy.html
ro.com.google.locationfeatures=1
ro.kernel.qemu=0
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=y
net.bt.name=Android
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt

1 comment:

  1. what about root and the original kernel after root?

    ReplyDelete